How To Grow Your Twitter Followers?
Buy Twitter Followers UK
If you are looking to buy Twitter followers (UK based), you are in the best place. Twimbow offers real looking Twitter followers at a cost effective price.
Why We Are The Best?
- We provide 100% active, real looking and English followers
- As the followers are active, they frequently like and retweet what you share
- All of our twitter followers are naturally delivered, so there is no issue with Twitter policy
- The way we increase your twitter followers is 100% safe method
- If the followers we provide drop, we replace them for free
Why Twitter Marketing?
Twitter is a component of any content marketing strategy. Many are surprised by this because of the 140 character limits but surprisingly it works. You have an opportunity to interact and engage with the right people for your business even if they don’t follow you back. Twitter is a starting point for marketing your business. It’s an audience building tool. It can connect you to customers and help you build relationships.
- It’s the second largest social media platform (Facebook is #1)
- There are 465 million users worldwide (possibly more)
- Latest research shows there are 127 million active users on Twitter
Does Twitter Followers Matter?
There are mixed answers out there on if Twitter Followers really matter. Yes, and No. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn’t matter if you have five thousand followers if no one is engaging with your tweets. The point is to be noticed, understood and shared. Shared being the key factor. Think about it. If you have 100 followers on twitter and 2 people share and they each have 100 followers your network is expanding. You want quality interested followers. Followers on work if they are engaged. Engagement is shares, clicks, and reach. I people aren’t clicking content it’s not being shared or reached on the platform.
10 Reasons Why You Need More Twitter Followers
1. Create Brand Awareness- You need followers to promote your product or service. Without them, no one is “listening”
2. Market New Products – If you don’t have enough followers New Products will go unnoticed.
3. Survey and gain feedback– this would be beneficial to a company who is seeing a decline in a service offered they could send out a survey to determine why the service is not being used more. Feedback from followers interested in what you offer is a valuable tool. Other ways that surveys and feedback work is with product development and market research.
4. Boost sales- Followers can help by sharing to their followers especially if you have a discount sale or coupons at the time. This is fact a very legit reason to have more followers. People share a good deal.
5. Promote company blog- Twitter followers are a source of engaging and commenting blog followers for you company blog.
6. Increase your network- Current Followers are likely to be following others who like your products.
7. Recruitment- Is your company in need of good employees? A key recruiting tool could be Twitter. Those following you are likely interested in your industry and would be qualified to work in it.
8. Competition- this one is going to take a bit more effort on your part but if you go to a competition website and see customer complaints you can reach out to those customers and invite them to follow your company on Twitter.
9. Increased Traffic- this could be online or in a brick and mortar location or both. The more followers you have the more traffic your business will have.
10. Reputation- This is where followers will be a huge benefit. If they like you they will tell others about you. You will see your followers increase. Keep providing excellent customer service to the followers and watch your business reputation soar.
Followers on Twitter help grow your business presence online. Use it wisely.